The UK’s educational institutions have traditionally been a preferred destination for overseas students to avail the exciting and stimulating study environment. International students benefit from the world class education by enhancing personal development and career opportunities.
Attractive features for international students planning for ‘study in UK’ are:-
Progressive and global Learning:
- UK’s institutions adopt a progressive teaching and appraisal methods to ensure mastery of the subject with liberty there by creating competent work force for future employers.
- Students are encouraged in creative works there by adding value to their skill sets and promotes holistic education.
- The quality of education is unparalleled throughout the world which provides state of the art infrastructure and support facilities like exposures to international forums and excellent academic supports.
Variety of options and value for money
- UK has an immense choice of institutions and subjects with flexible programmes
- Cost effective fees structures
- Scholarships are offered by UK institutions for meritorious students.
- Discounted health care services by the National Health Service.
Safe Place to Live:
- Multicultural place with Cosmopolitan culture and nationalities from around the world.
- Immigrant friendly country with an unwavering society with the opportunity to interact with diverse range of people.
UK offers shorter duration of courses with world standards making it an attractive destination for many international students.
Types of degrees
- Postgraduate Certificates and Diplomas (PGCert; PGDip)
- Master (MA; MSc)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Philosophy (MPhil)
- Master of Research (MRes)
- Professional / Taught Doctorates (DEng, DMus, DEd, DBA, DClinPsych)
- New Route Doctorate of Philosophy (PhD)
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD or DPhil)
- Bachelor Degrees
- Foundation Degrees
- Higher National Diplomas
- Higher National Certificates
- Diplomas of Higher Education
- Foundation courses, Foundation years or Access/Bridging courses
Eligibility Criteria- UK
- Relevant educational qualification with good grades, for the course applied for.
- Adequate score in tests like GMAT, TOEFL GRE and IELTS
- Valid statement of purpose and recommendation letters.
- Work experience and personal
- Exemption for student with above 70% in English language in the X and XII std
Documents for application
- Application forms
- Attested copies of mark sheets and transcripts from the college or high school attended
- The statement of purpose
- The letter of recommendation
- A valid passport
- Visa Application Fee
- Proof of work experience
- Curriculum Vitae / Resume.
- Score cards of IETLS /GMAT / TOEFL as applicable.
- Other certificates / achievements
Employment opportunities in the UK
- Students can work up to 20 hours a week during course time and full time during vacations.
There are amble job opportunities for students to be self sufficient and depending on the prevailing regulations, might get stipulated Post Study Work permit on completion of course.
UK study news
Please visit the link: www.ind.homeoffice.gov.uk/news-and-updates