Australia has an advantageous reputation as a preferred destination for overseas education because of the quality of education and premium standard of living it offers. Australia has an brilliant and very successful student visa process and skilled migration. Australian educational institutions and universities have a huge number of international students.
Quality Education and value for money
Australia is more affordable than most other international destinations and offers a high standard of quality education, admirable living condition and a tolerant multicultural society. Australia's Higher Education Institutions are placed among the world's best.
Education in Australia provides value for money by offering shorter duration courses. Their education system is renowned for adoption of best practices and the latest in academics, making it a progressive and focused system, responsive to the needs of global job market in different domains.
In Australia every course offered in a university has CRICOS Code which is given by the Government.
English Speaking population
As English is the day-to-day language in Australia, Indian students find it very easy to study, live and interact in Australia.
Availability of Options
There are numerous institutions and programs in Australia, which offers the students with variety of choices to find an institution that matches with their academic interests and profile
Excellent Place to live
Australia enjoys temperate climate with gentle summers and cool winters.
Australia enjoys a well deserved reputation as a liberal and tolerant society with a focus on safety and health.
Australian Qualification Framework (AQF)
Australia has an integrated system of qualifications, the Australian Qualification Framework (AQF), recognized by the Government. Under this, students can shift easily from one level of study to the next and gain credit points for the previous study.
. Study in Australia- Advantages:
- Shorter duration of courses, for eg, master’s courses is between 1- 2 yrs and Indian 12+3 format is acceptable for master’s degree.
- Competitive tuitions fees and living expenses
- Australian qualified students are intensely placed into all major overseas institutions, demonstrating the acceptability of quality education offered in Australia.
- Systematic and fair Visa process.
- Excellent progression opportunities for further studies and career advancements.
Type of institution
Australian universities offer undergraduate and postgraduate programs in variety of subjects from technology to business and humanities.
Types of degrees available at under Graduate & Graduate Level
- Associate Diploma/ AQF (Australian Quality Framework) Diploma
- Doctoral Degree
- Masters Degree
- Bachelors Degree
- Graduate Diploma / Graduate Certificate
- TAFE Certificate III & IV
- Undergraduate Diploma / Advanced Diploma and
- Business Administration and Law
- Health Sciences
- Hospitality & Tourism
- Mathematics And Computing
- Social Studies
- Visual And Performing Arts
- Vocational Education and Training in Australia (VET)
Australia generally has two intakes and the application process should ideally start 6 months prior to the intake. University generally takes around 4-6 weeks to process the applications.
- Application forms
- Attested copies of mark sheets and transcripts from the college or high school
- The statement of purpose
- Letter of recommendation
- A valid passport and birth certificate
- Visa Application Fee
- Proof of work experience
- Curriculum Vitae / Resume.
- Score cards of IETLS /GMAT / TOEFL as applicable.
- Other certificates / achievements
Entry Requirements / Eligibility
Undergraduate - Bachelors
- A good academic record +2 with PCM requirement for engineering courses
- Good English communication skills with an IELTS score of 6.
Postgraduate – Masters
- Good academic record in Bachelors Degree from a recognized university
- Relevant work experience in the field especially for MBA programs
- Good English communication skills with an IELTS score of 6.5
Prominent Industries in Australia are Agriculture, Business management, Construction, Finance, Education, Hospitality, Manufacturing, Technology and Tourism with a sustainable growth prospect and employment opportunities.
Part Time Employment
Students are permitted to work up to 20 hours a week during the academic tenure and full-time during vacation periods if they have been granted a work permit.
For details please visit www.immi.gov.au