As a world leader in research and innovation, Singapore stands as a premier education hub with its world-class universities offering international students quality education at an affordable cost. Singapore had earned third place in the 2013 QS Best Student Cities thus reflecting the country’s combination of highly ranked universities along with a diverse student community and high quality of life.
Singapore offers students a unique learning experience as they receive a perfect blend of the social, cultural and educational mix. In addition, the country offers the sophistication of modern living making Singapore truly vibrant and cosmopolitan. Quite a number of students these days are opting to study in Singapore. If you too are thinking of studying abroad in Singapore, you must contact us and we will guide you suitably.
- Top-notch education system – The rapid development and internationalization of education in Singapore has got the third rank in the QS Best Student City Rankings 2013.
- English-speaking country – Singapore has a total of four national languages and English is one among them(75% of the country’s population can speak English).
- Clean and safe country – Singapore has been named as Garden City because the streets are lined with trees.
- Affordable cost – Studying in Singapore is less expensive when compared to the US and the UK.
- Minimal Requirements – New Zealand Universities have minimal entry requirements for many programs.IELTS Score Starting From (Overall 5.5 with no less than 5.0) For Diploma
- International batch mates – Students from more than 30 countries come to study at the top universities in Singapore.
- A Leading Global Business Hub – Ranked by the World Bank in 2016 as the easiest country to do business with, Singapore continues to attract investors and companies thanks to its “business-friendly” nature.
- Scorecards of IELTS/TOEFL and GMAT exams are also to be submitted to the university authorities.
- For students seeking admission in an MBA course, it’s absolutely mandatory to have a minimum of 2-3 years of work experience. A minimum of 2.8 CGPA at the graduation level is mandatory.
- For students seeking admission in a doctoral program, letters of recommendations and a statement of purpose (personal essays) should be submitted.
- Students should also get the marks converted according to the grading system that is followed in Singapore.